What is your definition of being healthy? Is it being able to get up each day and do things you love to do , or maybe because your not over weight , or is it simple the fact you don’t feel sick ?
A lot of people feel that because they aren’t sick , or over weight and can get up each day , means they are healthy . That is TOTALY NOT TRUE. For example , some one will just randomly pass away and no one knows why. Friends and family will say” But they were so healthy ” . Well, we’re they REALLY healthy?
How do we know if we are healthy or not ? Do will LOOK healthy ? Do we FEEL healthy ? What do we do to find out if we are or are not healthy ?
First and for most , GET REGULAR CHECK UPS WITH YOUR DR. & DENTIST
Things to get checked and tested for at the Dr office
- BLOOD PRESSURE
- BREAST EXAMES
- SICKLE CELL and many more
Get regular check ups at the DENTIST .. Your dental hygiene can tell ALOT about your body
What I’ve learned , is that most of the things we EAT and USE on a daily basis makes us SICK & UNHEALTHY. What can we do about it?
- EDCUATE YOURSELF
- CHANGE EATING HABITS ( shop different : buy more FRESH veggies and produce . Go to meat and fish markets instead of buying packed , frozen & can foods. Go Vegan or vegetarian ) You don’t need a diet if your eating healthier.
- DRINK ALKALINE WATER
- USE NATURAL PRODUCTS ( soaps , tooth paste , oils , Shea butters , hair & skin care )
- DETOX regularly ( check my past blogs on detox methods )
- EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN
- GET OVER 8 HOURS OF SLEEP
- BE STILL ( take time out each day to do NOTHING , think about NOTHING ) a form of meditation, get your peace
- THINK & BE POSITVE ..CHANGE YOUR MINDSET
- RELEASE ANY TOXIC THINGS & RELATIONSHIPS , FRIENDS ECT FROM YOUR LIFE. ( a lot times the people around us cause stress , un happiness , brings negative enegery and can make us sick )
- ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE , & FINANCES
No matter what your situation is , even if you have been DIAGNOSED with an ILLNESS .. STILL do everything to keep yourself HEALTHY . Don’t be afraid to ask questions about your illness and share with others . You never know how your story can help someone else .
Most importantly, LOVE YOURSELF enough to want what’s best for YOU .
Soayya Brock 💋 4/22/16